Specialized Training Consultants of New England is now located at 68 Vine Street in Everett, Mass., just minutes from Boston, Medford, Malden, Saugus and many surrounding committees. Classes will be taught in the TPS classroom on the second floor. STC is owned and operated by Martin Michelman.
Classes offered include:
- Firearms Safety
- CPR/AED Certification
- First Aid
- CPR/AED & First Aid
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogens
Here is Marty’s bio:
- Martin K. Michelman is a nationally recognized Instructor-Trainer. For more than 29 years he has taught law enforcement topics at all levels, including recruit, in-service, specialized, advanced, instructor and instructor-trainer.
- Michelman is a member of over a dozen professional training and educational organizations. Martin has personally trained evaluated and supervised hundreds of instructors in the areas of defensive tactics, physical fitness, firearms, and officer survival.
- Martin has a Masters Degree in Health Promotion and Wellness Management, and is a Certified Health Education Specialist.
- He has served as a consultant to many local, state, and federal agencies. Michelman has studied Martial Arts for nearly 40 years and has earned multiple black belt rankings in Judo, Karate, and Jiu Jitsu.
- Michelman is certified through the National Safety Council – as a CPR, AED and First-Aid Instructor-Trainer. Michelman regularly teaches CPR to Community Groups, Child Care Providers and Fitness Professionals.
- Michelman is a certified Firearms Instructor through the NRA as well as state and federal agencies.
- Michelman was a Deputy Superintendent for a large Sheriff’s Department in Massachusetts where he served as the Director of Training and Special Operations.
- Additionally, Michelman was a Training Coordinator for the Massachusetts Municipal Police Training Committee as Statewide Defensive Tactics Coordinator (1983 – 1991) as well as Fitness and Wellness Coordinator (2000 – 2005).
STC will host courses in CPR, First Aid, Firearms Safety and Handling and more.
To enroll call: 617-828-9868, please do not call TPS for information on theses class offerings.