At TPS Training Day you will:
Learn to Squat
Learn to Bench Press
Learn to Deadlift
Once each month, the expert coaches and advanced lifters converge to go in-depth on one single lift for 2 hours. If you have ever wondered if your Bench, Squat, or Deadlift could be better, the answer is undoubtedly yes and Training Days are the perfect opportunity to make it happen.
Training Days cost $20 and are generally held on the third Saturday of each month at 12:00 noon.
Who attends Training Days?
Anyone and everyone! Here are a few examples:
- Powerlifters at every level. We focus primarily on the Powerlfting lifts, and even the most seasoned competitors can always use work. Let us know if you are preparing for a meet or in the middle of a program, or you have something specific you want to work on, and we will work to your needs. Training Day is also a great way for beginners to try out the sport and start to learn the way the lifts are really done.
- Anyone looking to amp up their training. These compound lifts are the foundations of the best training methodologies. Doing them correctly will up whatever game you are interested in, guaranteed.
- Your friends. Non-members are welcome for the same extremely low $20 price, so bring them in! The fee includes a day pass for non-members so they can feel free to do the remainder of a complete workout after Training Day. It’s a great way to try TPS!
- Folks new to TPS and the way we train. Maybe you have been squatting at regular gyms with ordinary trainers and you see how different it looks when the guys squat 500 lbs and more at TPS. Maybe we are on to something!
- Those who aren’t quite ready for group or 1-on-1 training. Maybe you want to try some of our training methods out or aren’t financially able to buy regular training right now. $20 for hours of top-notch hands-on help is a steal!
- Those who have been told these lifts are dangerous or who have injuries. They are only dangerous when done the way they are done at mainstream gyms–incorrectly! Let us know if you have injuries and we can help you work around them and prevent new ones.
To find out when the next training day is, see Coming Events. They are open to members and non-members.